Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Back

I have really missed writing in my blog. I was thrown into a blog abyss for two reasons. First, the blogger website was all messed up and I couldn't access my account.

Second, and the real reason, I have been a little off center and preoccupied. No one wants to read a birdbrained blog post with no humor, lots of whine, and maybe even a little hostility.

So here is a quick list of things I am excited about and hope to share with you in future posts:

Kitchen is completely demolished!! Isn't that great? You know what would be even better? If it got built back up again. (See what I mean about the undertone of hostility?) Last week the project sat idle. We are waiting for the plumber. Please take a moment to send out a little plumber prayer for me.


We have two new family members! Meet Fisto and ?. Evan wants name the little kitty Mady. Max wants her to be Sadie. I keep calling her Itty Bitty Kitty. I'll let you know which name sticks.

I am a felting fiend! I have 14 weeks until the Brandywine Arts Festival. I have a list of ideas, some wool, and some felting needles... let's see what I can do! I am looking for suggestions for simple little Christmas ornaments so let me know what you want to see.

No comments: