Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Saratoga

Every year for a little over 10 years, my artwork has been shown in Saratoga during the race meet. For the last 5 years, I have sent my work to Terry Lindsey at the Equidae Gallery in the Holiday Inn. Terry always has a great show: she sets up in a great gallery space, she shows an array of mediums and art styles, and as hard as she works, her friendly and helpful energy always comes through.

Saratoga calls to me every August. I love the architecture; bustling, boutiquey Broadway; the eclectic mix of people that only the racing world can summon; and of course, the horses. Dave and I will be there briefly the first weekend in August. I can't wait.

Here are few of the pieces that I am sending to Terry...

Bath Colors, oil on paper, 16x16


Counting Eggs, oil on paper, 24x18



Saratoga Afternoon, oil on paper, 24x18


Moonlit Mustangs, oil on board, 24x36

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Sara!

Brenda said...

I love these, especially "Counting Eggs."