Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Peeps

My sister recently pointed out to me that I have "people." She's right. In the past year I have sought the help of a certified professional organizer, a landscaper and her mighty crew, a business communications and development guru, friends to help felt, and a young unemployed computer whiz helper/errand boy. On any given day I might explain, "my organizer is coming today" or "the landscaper is here" or "today I am training some help."

What I can't figure out is - does this mean that I am hugely successful and important ( you know - like a posse ) OR that I am and artist flake incapable of managing my own life? Maybe it is a mid-life crisis; hit 40 and realize you have to get your shit together.

Whatever the reason for this influx of help and delegation of duties, my life is better for it.

Next up - a Cleaner of the House!

1 comment:

happy internist said...

i want some people of my own!